Tarikh Raya Idil Fitri di Dunia
Islam Berbeza ?
Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
Hari Raya di Malaysia jatuh pada 13 Oktober 2007 (sabtu). Bagaimana di Negara-negara lain?.
Berikut adalah beberapa info yang saya kutip dari islam-online.net dan sebahagiannya dari rakan-rakan yang belajar di luar Negara.
- 1) Melbourne, Australia : 12 October 2007
- 2) Missouri, U.S.A. : 13 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 3) Beberapa bahagian di Melbourne , Australia : 13 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 4) Japan : 13 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 5) Nigeria : Khamis : 11 October 2007. Rujuk di sini .
- 6) Finland : Sedang menunggu pengumuman
- 7) Brunei : 13 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 8) Kerala : Sedang menunggu pengumuman
- 9) Sudan : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 10) Belanda : Sedang menunggu pengumuman
- 11) Jerman : 13 Oktober 2007 (Sabtu)
- 12) Pakistan : 14 Oktober 2007 ( Ahad)
- 13) Western Thrace, Greece : 12 Oktober 2007 ( Jumaat)
- 14) Utara Pakistan : Antara 12 & 13 Oktober 2007
- 15) India : Kemungkinan besar Sabtu 13 OKtober 2007
- 16) Sweden : 13 Oktober 2007
- 17) Paris, Perancis : 13 Oktober 2007 (sabtu)
- 18) Belgium : 12 Oktober 2007 ( Jumaat)
- 19) Algeria : 13 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 20 ) Czech Republic : 12 Oktober 2007 ( Jumaat )
- 21) UK West Yorkshire (leeds) & Central London : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 22) Birmingham, UK : 13 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 23) New York, USA : Sebahagian 12 Oktober (Jumaat) & yang lain 3 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 24) Taipei, Taiwan : 12 OKtober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 25) Singapura : 13 Oktober 2007 (Sabtu)
- 26) Itali : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 27) Canada : 13 Oktober 2007 ( Sabtu)
- 28) Botswana : 13 Oktober 2007 (sabtu)
- 29) Bosnia : 12 Oktober 2007 ( Jumaat)
- 30) Munich, Jerman : 12 Oktober 2007 (Sabtu)
- 31) Kaherah, Mesir : 13 Oktober 2007 (Sabtu)
- 32) Ghana : 13 Oktober 2007 (Sabtu)
- 33) Spain : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 34) Luxemburg : 12 Oktober 2007 ( Jumaat)
- 35) Florida, USA : 12 Oktober (Jumaat)
- 36) Galway, Ireland : 13 Oktober 2007 (Sabtu)
- 37) Switzerland : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 38) California, USA : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 39) Qatar : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 40) Ethuopia : 12 Oktober (Jumaat)
- 41) Bahrain : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 42) Turkey : 12 Oktober 2007 (Jumaat)
- 43) Maldives : 13 Okt 2007
- 44) Saudi Arabia : 12 Okt 2007
- 45) Russia : 12 Okt 2007
- 46)Abu Dhabi : 12 Okt 2007
- 47) Filipina : 12 Okt 2007
- 48) Thailnad : 13 Okt 07
- 49) Indonesia : 13 Okt 07
Setakat jam 6.44 pagi tarikh 12 Oktober 2007, itu sahaja info yang diperolehi. Jika pembaca datang dari pelbagai Negara berbeza dan punyai pengumuman berbeza, silalah berkongsi dengan kami dan isikan di ruangan komentar di bawah.
Padahal anak bulan telah dilihat oleh Saudi, Russia dan Tatarstan.
Sila baca teks ini
Saudi religious authorities announced Thursday, October 11, that the new lunar moon has been sighted in several areas of the kingdom and thus Friday, October 12, will be the first day of `Eid el-Fitr.
Similar announcements were made in fellow Gulf Cooperation Council members Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates.
Palestinian, Jordanian, Tunisian, Yemeni and Sudanese religious authorities said the first day of `Eid will be on Friday.
Turkey's religious affair authorities confirmed Friday as the first day of the Muslim festive but based on astronomical calculations.
Libya had announced on Wednesday, October 10, that it will start celebrating `Eid on Friday based on its own astronomical calculations.
The Mufti Council of Russia issued a statement Thursday that the new lunar moon has been sighted and Friday will be the first day of `Eid el-Fitr.
The mufti of the Philippines also confirmed Friday as the first day of `Eid based on moon sighting.
The religious authorities in Tatarstan confirmed the birth of the new lunar moon, making Friday the start of `Eid.
Similar announcements were made by authorities in the Central Asian republics of Azerbaijan, Georgia, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kirgizstan.
The Islamic Sheikhdom in Kosovo said in a statement on its website that Friday will be the beginning of `Eid based on earlier astronomical calculations.
In Albania, the Islamic Sheikhdom told IOL that Muslims will celebrate `Eid el-Fitr as of Friday.
Islamic religious authorities in Romania, Bosnia and Montenegro made similar announcements based on earlier astronomical calculations.
Muslim minorities in Norway and Denmark decided to follow Saudi Arabia in celebrating `Eid Friday.
`Eid Al-Fitr is one of the two most important Islamic celebrations, together with `Eid Al-Adha.
After special prayers to mark the day, festivities and merriment start with visits to the homes of friends and relatives.
Traditionally, everyone wears new clothes for `Eid, and the children look forward to gifts.
But not all Muslims will start the celebration on Friday.
Oman, a GCC country, announced that the holy fasting month of Ramadan will end Friday and that `Eid el-Fitr will start Saturday.
Religious authorities in Egypt, Syria, Algeria and Uzbekistan made similar announcements.
The Keeper of the Rulers' Seal, Engku Tan Sri Ibrahim Engku Ngah, confirmed that Malaysian Muslims will celebrate `Eid Saturday.
Sheikul Islam, who is appointed by the Thai King to be the leader of Thai Muslims, announced Thursday that the 7.5 million Thai Muslims will celebrate `Eid on Saturday.
Muslim minorities in Europe will also celebrate `Eid Saturday.
"According to astronomical calculations, Friday, October 12, will be the last day of Ramadan and Saturday, October 13, will be the first day of `Eid," said the European Council for Fatwa and Research (ECFR).
The Imams Association in the Netherlands confirmed Saturday as the first day of `Eid.
The Council on Muslim Faith in France said `Eid will be celebrated Saturday because the new moon could not be sighted.
The Islamic Society of North America also announced that `Eid Al-Fitr will fall Saturday in North America.
Morocco, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India sight Shawwal moon Friday
Moon sighting has always been a controversial issue among Muslim countries, and even scholars seem at odds over the issue.
While one group of scholars sees that Muslims in other regions and countries are to follow this sighting as long as these countries share one part of the night, another states that Muslims everywhere should abide by the lunar calendar of Saudi Arabia
Agak banyak juga perbezaan, apakah ini tanda umat Islam sukar bersatu atau apa?
Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
29 Ramadhan 1428 H
11 Oktober 2007
Berikut pula ijtihad dari Majlis Fiqh Amerika Utara
RAMADAN AND EID ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE FIQH COUNCIL OF NORTH AMERICA (REVISED)
The Fiqh Council of North America in its meeting in Herndon, Virginia on July 31-August 1, 2007 noted with satisfaction the recent Fatwa of its counterpart in Europe "the European Council for Fatwa and Research" related to the permissibility of the use of calculation method for determining the beginning of Lunar months including the months of Ramadan and Shawwal.
The position of ECFR is very similar to the position of FCNA adopted last year on June 10, 2006, with a minor difference. FCNA adopted the position that the conjunction should occur before noon at Greenwich time. ECFR has adopted Makkah al-Mukarram as a conventional point and took the position that the conjunction must take place before sunset in Makkah and moon must set after sunset in Makkah.
FCNA after careful discussion has revised its position and has adopted the Fatwa of ECFR. This revised position will change only a few dates in the Fiqh Council's Five year calendar; but it will bring greater harmony and unity among the Muslims communities in the West.
On the basis of this new position the dates of Ramadan and Eidul Fitr for this year are as follows:
1st of Ramadan will be on Thursday, September 13, 2007
1st of Shawwal will be on Saturday, October 13, 2007
Ramadan 1428 AH:
The astronomical New Moon is on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 12:44 Universal Time (3:44 pm Makkah time). Sunset at Makkah on September 11 is 6:28 pm local time, while moonset at Makkah is at 6:24 pm local time (4 minutes before sunset). This does not meet the new criteria adopted by Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA) and European Council of Fatwa and Research (ECFR). On Wednesday, September 12, 2007, sunset at Makkah is 6:27 pm local time, while moonset is at 6:55 pm local time. Therefore, first day of Ramadan is Thursday, September 13, insha'Allah.
Eid ul-Fitr 1428 AH:
The astronomical New Moon is on Thursday, October 11, 2007, at 5:00 Universal Time (8:00 am Makkah time). Sunset at Makkah on October 11 is 6:00 pm local time, while moonset at Makkah is at 5:59 pm local time (1 minute before sunset). This does not meet the new criteria adopted by FCNA and ECFR. On Friday, October 12, 2007, sunset at Makkah is 5:59 pm local time, while moonset is at 6:32 pm local time. Therefore, first day of Shawwal, i.e., Eid ul-Fitr is Saturday, October 13, insha'Allah.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites